Monday 16 January 2012

Eureka 71B Hand-Held Vacuum

I've never found cleaning as satisfying as with the Eureka 71B hand-held vacuum.  This is by far the most powerful hand-held vacuum that I've ever owned.  What I find fun is to see the quick accumulation of fine hair and dust through the clear collecting bin.  What's truly amazing is that you never have to go over an area twice.  The Eureka's suction power is just that strong.

I find the Eureka 71B a bit heavy for a hand-held vacuum.  But then, the weight helps it to get everything within the grooves of a textured carpet.  The Eureka works great on carpets, furniture and for pickups.  It is not meant as a steady vac for a big hardwood floor.

Another feature I find great is that it is powered with a very long cord and does not need recharging all the time. 

On the negative side, this unit is more suited for someone who is left-handed.  I would suggest that they change the direction of the hose attachment as it's more natural for a right-handed person to hold the base with the left hand while directing the hose with the right.

I feel that it deserves 5 stars - the Eureka 71B vacuum is an excellent product.

No comments:

Post a Comment